Saturday, May 10, 2008

Welcome to my corner and some freebies!

Glad you all found me! This blog has been pretty lonely, but maybe if I blogged more I would get more visitors, LOL! Hmmm, I will have to think about that one some more.


So for the news about the CT, I will have a guest spot on the Sunshine Team come June and July! I absolutely can not wait and am so excited!! I really need to amp up my layout making so I can get some more practice and be able to showcase those wonderful ladies products the best I can. Here are a couple new layouts that I have completed recently.




credits: Run ABC kit by DigiTreats




credits: This Little Piggy by MandaBean



Pam over at DigiTreats is creating these awesome ABC kits, as most of you know or you probably wouldnt be here, LOL! And lately I have had this crazy addiction to chipboard alphas! I love them, they are so versatile and look great on almost any layout! So I thought I would take that obsession and make some for the ABC kits, my first attempt ever at designing anything. Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake - their actions ROCK! Here are four different colored chipboard alphas made with the Jump colors. They contain full upper and lower case as well as numbers and a few symbols. I hope you can use them, and if you do please send me your layouts to amber_lynn_82@yahoo.com. I would love to see them, and it would be absolutely crazy and make my day that someone would actually like something that I made, LOL. I will be making some for the Run and Skip kits as well, along with hopefully some other things so make sure you check back!

http://www.4shared.com/file/47124163/e0783998/Jump_Alphas.html


Have an awesome day!

Amber

6 comments:

Christine said...

Thank you so much for these awesome alphas! I too love chipboard and use them tons!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Love your layouts. Thanks for the alphas. I'm waiting to hear if I've cleared round 1 for the GDS creative team. Waiting to hear is so hard.

Miranda said...

I really love your little piggy layout. Love the kit you used.

And what a great alpa, thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

Thank you.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

shawnyrvr said...

Thank You for the lovely Chipboard Alpha!!! Blessings, Shawna