Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jump PNGs and some wordart

First of all, thank you to everyone who expressed their sympathy and compassion for my friends loss, your thoughts and prayers are so much appreciated. It has affected me more than I ever thought it would, and my heart just breaks for anyone who will ever have to go through this, because sadly many more people will. Alaina - I am so sorry for your loss as well, and thank you so much for the link. I will definitely pass it on to them.





I have gotten the Jump alpha done in PNG format (finally!). The link is here. If you would like a preview please scroll down a few posts. I will be getting the Skip one up next, and for the Run I will probably just do a PNG file instead of both since I dont have that one done yet. But if anyone would like it in a PSD as well, please let me know. And I also made some wordart for the Ice Cream theme for Jump. Here is a preview.



I just added some color and played with the blending options to give you an idea of what you can do with it. The PNG file is black. Not everyone can use it, but hopefully someone out there has some cute pics of a little one eating their first ice cream cone or something like that. The wordart link is here. I am going to backtrack too and make some more wordart for all of the other Jump themes, and then I will make some for each of the themes coming up as well once Pam gets them done. I will also be getting to the name labels here in the next day or two. I dont remember for sure, but I think when Pam offered them they were only available in the Run and Skip colors. I will have to check and see if they were available in the Jump colors. If they are I will be more than happy to make everyones requests. But if you requested a name in just Jump colors and those colors are not available, please let me know which other one you would rather have it in instead.

Thanks for stopping by!

Amber

3 comments:

jadscrapper said...

Thank you for these. I love the chipboard look. I would like Hailey and Jordan in the skip colors if you are still taking requests for the names. Thank you!!

Ang said...

Amber,
Hey, my name is Angie, and I've been obsessed with digital scrapbooking for quite some time! I found your blog through one of my subscriptions, and have many questions about how to create things, share them, and how to share the places I find great freebies! What's it like trying to keep up with a blog??!! I hope you can find the time to drop me a line back, I would really like to know how to go about furthering this hobby into something!! By the way, I live in Ks. now, but I grew up in DSM! Thanks, and good luck in your adventure... I've subscribed to your blog too, so I'll visit again!
-Angie

Lynn said...

Hehe, I LOVE the quote! My husband first had ice cream when he was 6 weeks old...daddy gave it to him when mommy wasn't looking! He's loved it ever since. Thanks for sharing the freebies, very nice!
-Lynn