Monday, November 24, 2008

SOOO Excited!!

Just had to pop on quick and post, because while searching for some freebies before I went to bed I found my preview on none other than Suzee Q's Stuff!!! She always has the best list of freebies, and I check her everyday. And it was so exciting to pop on there tonight and see that she posted my freebie! I just had to come shout it from the rooftops!!! WOOHOO! Nope, I'm not excited in the least bit. Isn't it crazy that something so small and insignificant can make us so happy and giddy? Hehe, or maybe it's just me. :)

P.S. A million thanks to those of you, how very few it may be, who have taken the time to leave a comment. It makes you feel like a deflated balloon when you spend so much time on designing and people can't bother to take an extra second to say thanks. So those of you that have, thank YOU! You really make my day!!

No comments: