Sunday, November 16, 2008

I had a Trojan virus!!

So, turns out it wasn't 4shared after all, it was a virus on my computer! Luckily my antivirus software picked it up and took care of it, took long enough though!! I don't know where I get these things, the only stuff I download is scrapbook-related. Hopefully there isn't someone out there trying to sabotage the designing world by having viruses in their downloads!

While the grab bags are being uploaded at 4shared I thought I would give you a little preview:
















I'm curious to see what you think! There are two zips for each grab bag. One has the papers and elements and the other has the alphas. I will post the links as soon as they are done. As always, if you use any of my designs in your layouts I would love to see them!

No comments: