Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holly Jolly previews and links!

By now you all know that I am always a day late and a dollar short with my posts, but hopefully the goodies I give you make up for it. :) I have been SO swamped lately, I haven't even had time to breathe. I can't wait until the holidays are over so I can finally relax for two seconds. You've already waited long enough, so to keep it short and sweet here are the previews and links.


Alphas

Elements

Patterned Papers

Plain Papers

The code for the blogroll isn't working for some reason so I will just post the link to the previous blog and the next blog, as well as the home page in case you get lost. Sorry they were late, but better late than never, right?!

The homepage for the blog train.

You came from Crystal Jozlin of CrystalCreationsByDesign.blogspot.com #30

Your next stop is Kitten Scraps #32

14 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Love this! Thank you, thank you and Merry Christmas!! :)

Lois B said...

Well worth the late and for sure better late than never!

Thanks so much

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for your FAB contribution!!!!!

Susie said...

This is a beautiful kit, thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s) post on Dec. 17, 2008. Thanks again.

Kristin said...

Thanks for the great kit!

Carrie said...

Wow...thank you so much!

Merry Christmas!

laura said...

This is just plain and simply fabulous . I love it. Thank you so much

Betty said...

thanks so much Amber..your contribution to the HOlly Jolly Express is just awesome
hugz
Betty

Susie said...

Thank you so much, what a beautiful kit. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

ivymay said...

Thank you so much for your gift. Wishing you a Happy New Year

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your large portion of the Holly Jolly Express.

Cynthia said...

I'm Sorry about the things that Move kit! It was offered as a freebie for 24 hours, which is why it was on Digiscrap depot! I got this idea for advertising from other designers. I couldn't very well bring it back as a freebie as I have already sold it a few times and that would not be fair to them.
But hey I can be nice, if you would send me your email address I can email you the link, then please delet this comment post off your blog. thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.